Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Soft Baked Breakfast Bars Variety Pack, 10.4 oz, (Pack of 12)

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #20 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Soft Baked Breakfast Bars Variety Pack: Each box contains 3 strawberry, 3 apple cinnamon, 2 mixed berry Made with real fruit & whole grains 120 calories per bar, all flavors Whole grain stamp: 8 grams per serving Good source of fiber No high fructose corn syrup see more...

• What's your favorite Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar flavor?? I love them ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
VIC K.
My children love these bars, so we keep them on hand for long outings, hikes, or as an added snack for their school lunches. I grab these at our local grocery store because they go on sale pretty often. They’re nice and soft, and have good flavor. I like that they aren’t messy like some other brands are.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My whole family loves these. All the flavors are delish but my top favorite is definitely the raspberry! The fruity center is the best part. They're great for quick and easy breakfasts for kids/parents on the go. Can be thrown in school lunches, desk drawer @ the office, or stashed in your glove compartment. More nutritious than other alternatives and they taste amazing too. Usually sold at low price.
Aleksandra F.
Foodie Expert
These are always with me when my family is on the go whether just running errands or road trips! It's an easy snack and both my kids love them which always makes a mom happy! Would definitely recommend these - nutritious and delicious!
Hollie B.
Winston Salem, NC
Quick and easy snack on the go! The flavor is tasty, the texture is just right, and it’s also kid approved. My daughter’s favorite is cherry. The pricing for this product is right around it’s competition pricing, too!
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
Nutri-Grain bars are pretty good in the morning when you have to run out of the house or for a quick bite to eat. Another plus side to these is that my daughter likes them. I like the variety given as well!
Jenn G.
San Miguel
We always keep these stocked in our pantry; it’s nice to have for on the go snacks for either myself, husband, or kids! It’s nice to have the flavor variety for whatever you’re feeling like having that day!
Corey G.
Dickson,TN
These are okay I have mixed feelings about them the disappointing part is that the little grains gets stuck between my teeth but the good delicious part is that taste of them it taste like real fruit.
Mary Grace S.
These nutri-grain bars are pretty good. I picked them up from my local grocery store. They are a little messy and kind of gooey but this is one of my favorite strawberry granola products I have tried!
Sarie E.
Blissfield
Foodie Expert
This is a great before school or daycare breakfast for those kids who either don't have time or need to eat on the go.  My kids love these and that was when they would eat them.  You can also throw them in the microwave for 15 seconds to warm them up and make them even tastier!  The prices are great and I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah W.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I go through stages of liking these on and off so I'm in an off period now so only 5 stars by the end of the month I will probably want them again. They're very convenient and I really like the variety in the package so I can grab whatever flavor I want in the morning and eat it super quickly on my way to school.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
What's your favorite Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar flavor?? I love them ALL butttt My favorite is Raspberry!!😍 [product:kellogg's-nutri-grain-raspberry-cereal-bars---8-ct]