Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsNutri-Grain
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Soft Baked Blueberry Breakfast Bars

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Blueberry Breakfast Bars

by Nutri-Grain

A Bakery-inspired Recipe Made With Real Blueberries Baked Into Soft Cake With A Crisp, Buttery Streussel Topping. Foil Wrapper. Do Not Microwave.

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Canola And Palm Oil, Fructose, Invert Sugar, Sugar, Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Cane Sugar, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil), Butter (Cream, Salt), Blueberry Puree Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of Glycerin, Eggs, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Natural Flavors, Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Alginate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Soy Lecithin

Has anyone tried these? I have only had the raspberry kind?
Are these vegan, or do they have any flavors that are?
What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Blueberry Breakfast Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Blueberry Breakfast Bars uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kellogg's nutri-grain soft baked breakfast bars and blueberry and strawberry are very good I really like them they provide 8 g of whole grains to help with energy there's only a 130 calories per bar. I do recommend Kellogg's nutri-grain breakfast bars to others they are very fairly priced and they taste great especially in a pinch if you need something quick on the go you can grab one and eat while you're driving just be safe! Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Blueberry Breakfast Bars
Kalei B.
Nashville, TN
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Blueberry Breakfast Bars uploaded by Kalei B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My mother found these for me on sale at my local Walmart! The taste is amazing but I will only eat the blueberry ones! I did have to take out the box to store easier for my liking! Great price even before the sale but even better with the sale🤣
Valerie R.
Juana Diaz , PR
I don’t usually buy blueberry flavored snacks because they taste artificial and extremely sweet. Which was the case with this breakfast bar. Not my favorite so I won’t be buying it again.
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Blueberry Breakfast Bars uploaded by Yvonne P.
The taste is good but they are so dry that I would not feed these to a small child. I would be afraid they would choke.
Starrla C.
Love any soft bake brand but the blueberry really sticks out. Has a strong taste and prefer soft texture over oats
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m totally addicted! These things rock in means of taste. They don’t completely taste like figs like other brands. They are slightly sweet but not so much that you feel guilty. And, they are high in fiber so I almost feel like I’m doing something good for myself.
Georgina B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Blueberry Breakfast Bars uploaded by Georgina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy rico! Usualmente lo como una vez al mes porque aunque tiene fibra sigue teniendo demasiada azúcar, lo que recomendaría es bajar el porcentaje de azúcar porque es demasiada para el requerimiento diario de nuestro cuerpo
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
These are such a great pick me up in the morning. Not only do they taste great (blueberry and strawberry are the best!) but I love how you can get a bulk pack of them at Costco. Perfect for if you're rushing out the door to work you can eat it on the go or if the kids didn't have time to eat breakfast before school. Buy em and try em, you'll love them!
Marissa N.
Morganfield
I love eating these as a snack and for breakfast and even as a desert for lunch. They are sweet and yummy. Very affordable and you can find them almost anywhere you go. They are low in calories and carbs which is always a plus!
Seana G.
Waxahachie, TX
A great quick morning breakfast. Easy for kids to open and great taste! We take these wherever we go and feel like they are a healthy option for our family. Compared to other brands these are top notch.