Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars uploaded by Tiffany L.Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars uploaded by Deja C.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Soft Baked Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars: Made with real fruit & whole grains 8g whole grain Wholesome fiber

Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
This flavor of the Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars is a little TOO cinnamony. They taste pretty good but has a little too much "spice" for my liking. I do like how warm of a taste it has, though. My kids aren't a huge fan of this flavor but they do enjoy the strawberry soft baked bars. I love how soft and sweet they are.
facebylayne C.
Nashville
I can't get through my week without these, they're the perfect snack for when you don't want to have a full meal but you can't wait another minute for food! I take these everywhere: school, work, sports games, theme parks, concerts, the bar, literally they're the perfect snack because they don't crumble into a pile of crumbs, they're compact, they're 120 calories each, and they're so good!
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Kellogg's Nutri Grain Soft Baked Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars are delicious. Not only are they healthy for You they are a good price for the value. Kellogg's Nutri Grain Soft Baked Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars give You the needed energy to fulfill Your day and get the things that You need to get done, done. They are not too sweet, but have a hint of apple, and the cinnamon is definitely  there, and the bars are always soft. So, if You are looking for something that tastes delicious and gives You the energy You need, I highly recommend.
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
I actually buy a pack in costco that comes with three flavors, straberry, apple and blue berries. I have one in my purse all the time, some in my office and obviously at home! They are just so convenient and delicious, the perfect snack on the go...
Haley S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I eat these for breakfast every single morning and have yet to get tired of them. Which says a lot because I don’t like repetition. I love the moisture of apple and cinnamon flavors. A perfect combination of both!
Kelly N.
London, KY
I keep these in a jar on the kitchen counter for my children to be able to grab for a quick breakfast out the door or a healthy snack. My toddler eats them daily to help with digestion and get fiber. I do feel that they are sometimes pricey, and have realized that you need to look at the unit price instead of assuming the bonus box gives you a better deal.
Faye D.
Longmeadow
YUMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY these are a great breakfast bar. I repeat buying these all the time. I bought it at the grocery store. I don't know the ingredients. But I think it has real Apple. These are really goid
Sherry K.
Bartlett
My daughter has this treat every day for breakfast. I am a diabetic and they say breakfast is a must so I enjoy this with her. It is perfect for us to start the day. We get in the fiber and fruit needed. And it is delicious and nutritious at the same time. Keep these in the car for those days you are running late and forgot to eat.
Christin O.
You can't go wrong with nutri-grain. While Apple is a typical flavor for most fruit bars, these bars knock it out of the park with the perfect flavor. Packed with the taste of fresh baked apple pie but without the hassle of a plate and fork!
Erin D.
Chevy Chase, MD
Decent 3pm snack type of food. I did not buy, we have them at work for everyone. They're 3 weight watchers points so not too terrible but not great. I eat them maybe once a week when I didn't pack a big enough lunch.

Walmart