Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars uploaded by Deja C.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Soft Baked Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars: Made with real fruit & whole grains 8g whole grain Wholesome fiber

Buy on Walmart
Kelly N.
London, KY
I keep these in a jar on the kitchen counter for my children to be able to grab for a quick breakfast out the door or a healthy snack. My toddler eats them daily to help with digestion and get fiber. I do feel that they are sometimes pricey, and have realized that you need to look at the unit price instead of assuming the bonus box gives you a better deal.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Kellogg's Nutri Grain Soft Baked Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars are delicious. Not only are they healthy for You they are a good price for the value. Kellogg's Nutri Grain Soft Baked Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars give You the needed energy to fulfill Your day and get the things that You need to get done, done. They are not too sweet, but have a hint of apple, and the cinnamon is definitely  there, and the bars are always soft. So, if You are looking for something that tastes delicious and gives You the energy You need, I highly recommend.
Taylor E.
Cullowhee
These cereal bars are my favorite things to eat in the mornings. They are quick and simple to grab on the go. They taste great and are very affordable. They stay fresh and fill me up easily. I haven’t tried any other flavors but i would guess they are good.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg, VA
I love apple flavored bars. What I really like about this one especially is the fact that it’s soft and gooey on the inside. It tastes almost like apple pie. I like to eat it heated by the microwave and it gets super soft
Tori D.
Love Nutrigrain cereal bars! I have one every single morning with my breakfast. Absolutely delicious, quick and easy! You can find them at any grocery store and often times, even at your local drug store.
Taylor c.
Loganville , GA
The texture or the right amount of chewy and they are very affordable. The ingredients are all what I expect and nutritious. Each bite was delicious and I was not disappointed. I would recommend this to my friends.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
these are great granola bars but are slightly small. i️ do not feel like they help my hunger but other than that they are delicious. i️ eat then with an apple for breakfast and i️ am very satisfied. great product
Adrianna M.
Bangor , MI
Very tasty and a yummy early breakfast or for a snack. You can buy this at any grocery store and might be able to get it any store around you. I prefer the Apple cinnamon, in my opinion the best one out of all!
Faye D.
Longmeadow
YUMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY these are a great breakfast bar. I repeat buying these all the time. I bought it at the grocery store. I don't know the ingredients. But I think it has real Apple. These are really goid