Kellogg's® Nutri Grain® Pumpkin Spice Soft Baked Fruit Bar uploaded by Lauren S.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Missy S.
These are amazing and affordable! I wouldn't highly recommend as it contains a lot of sugar so perhaps not as a daily morning snack. But it's good when you're on the go, I love to get the big box that contains more than just one flavor.
Jessica B.
Shady Valley
I love Nutri Grain breakfast bars. I get so excited when I see the pumpkin spice flavored. It is one of my favorites. These bars are so soft and delicious  they are great for on the go. I pick these up at Wal-Mart and Kroger and I always have at least one flavor stocked.
Adriana Sophia A.
MARSHALL, TX
Great fall snack. On days where I have a hot chocolate and a blanket, this is a great snack. It’s healthy and has a great taste. When it’s available, I buy it and always tell people to try it. It also taste well with coffee.
Laci B.
These are the absolutely delicious! I wish you could get them year round! I eat them for breakfast and in between meals. You get a lot for your money and would definitely recommend these to others! Love them!
Meghan R.
These will be a staple in my house all season. They're not too sweet and almost taste like they're good for you! As with any NutriGrain fruit bar, these are soft and taste like they're super fresh.
Sydney L.
Washougal
I have not yet tried these but I love the plain apple ones and I am a fan of anything pumpkin spice so I will need to give these a try right away, so I excited to see these bars come out with pumpkin
Cecilia G.
KATY, TX
If your  a pumpkin  lover  youll definatly love these pumkin bars  there a must have that gives you a holiday taste all year long  a great big box a affordable price you cant miss out
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
I am a huge fan of this granola bar and of this particular flavor!! I love that these are not too overpowering and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!!
ᒪIᑎᗪᔕEY M.
North Port, FL
Pumpkin spice is in the air! My son loves nutrigrain and it's perfect for on the go. The flavor is tasty and not too much. We purchase ours from the local Publix. Love when they are BOGO!
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
We love Nutrigrain bars and we love all things pumpkin spice in our household so I thought these would be a big hit. My kids just did not like them very much. I was very surprised.
Victoria F.