BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT, MIXED BERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS - NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g). see more...

• Are nutri bars gluten free and do they have a chewy texture?3 Answers
  • "These are some of my favorite quick breakfast treats." in 1 review
  • "Such a real fruit taste in every bite." in 1 review
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Hurt, VA
I like to purchase the mixed berry flavor of the Nutri-Grain bars. I buy mine from Food Lion. I think the prices are reasonable. These are good for a quick breakfast or for a light snack. THe only con is that they are a little small. I will buy them again.
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without using it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best mixed bars to eat and last forever, i would totally recomend it to every girl!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Round Rock, TX
I love these so so much. I eat one every day at school for a quick healthy snack. It's a very good source of vitamin B6 and I bought it at my local grocery store. It really feels me up for at least an hour and I would definitely recommend.
Jada D.
Jada D.
These are so good and healthy and forward them fool you can pretty much get them anywhere you sometimes don't even have to buy the whole box they sell them in singles ditches overall good quality I do recommend you guys to purchase them
Staci C.
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
The berry favor in the center makes these bars amazing. They're delicious, smooth, sweet, affordable, and it's an easy snack. Simple to grab and go. These birds are very convenient and nice for a quick snack
DJ H.
DJ H.
Mobile, AL
These are my 2 year olds favorite cookie! She enjoys them as a treat. I do not feel bad about giving them to her. I purchase these at Walmart or Costco when on sale. I always keep some in the pantry.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these nutrition grain bars they are good for you and taste delicious . The ingredients are good quality and perfect for a breakfast snack to hold you over till lunch. Delicious
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
PERFECT for breakfast on the go or a quick snack that fills you up. Always a go to for hiking trips as well. Great price and can usually find coupons as well.
Celeste O.
Celeste O.
Me and my family love these! Great for a quick easy snack. Also like the nutrition value in these. And my little one loves the mixed fruit in the middle.
Christian S.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite, every kind too!! I could literally eat a box a day!! I love how soft they are & they aren't heavy on your stomach!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Elkhart, IN
Are nutri bars gluten free and do they have a chewy texture?