BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT, MIXED BERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS - NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g). see more...

• Are nutri bars gluten free and do they have a chewy texture?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are some of my favorite quick breakfast treats." in 1 review
  • "Such a real fruit taste in every bite." in 1 review
Katie S.
These are my go-to snack bars! They're a perfect pick-me-up at anytime in the day, whether you're rushing out the door and didn't have time for breakfast, you need a sugar rush after lunch, or you get hungry before bed. I can't count the number of time I've been grateful I threw one of these in my bag before leaving the house because it's happened far too often!
Delaney L.
westfield
I eat these every morning before college classes. i grew up always having these in the house. They are easy to grab and take with you before you start your day. It is really soft and flavorful compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
Im always on the run and picking up some cereal bars are always a great idea. every time i buy a box of Nutri-grain cereal bars they never last in my home. My husband and I and don't forget the kids they love it. We enjoy the real fruity flavor and there inexpensive. Its a must in our house. try it!
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
Foodie Expert
Oh boy! These are dangerous! Thank goodness they are low calorie! The mixed berry is my favorite flavor, but not a single one is bad tasting! Healthy, packed full of grains and nutrients! Keeps me satiated till my lunch break, gives me energy and let’s me hammer out my first half of my shift!
chelsea h.
Succasunna, NJ
I start out almost every morning with one of these bad boys. They are so easy to grab and go when you are crunched on time. On top of that, they are delicious and mixed berry is personally my favorite so I highly recommend. Only downfall they are a bit crumbly so be careful!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Foodie Expert
I have been eating this cereal bars for years and I absolutely love them. The flavor is delicious. The cereal bar is soft and easy to chew. The filling is sweet but not too sweet and you get a balanced taste of the various berry flavors used. I'd like them to be more filling but they are definitely a staple in my house.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Foodie Expert
These are good not something I really purchase but I grab at hotels and stuff But I wouldn't say it's my 1st pic very convenient and the cost is great my only gripe would be deaf I have a glass of milk or some juice these bars tend to be draw even with the fruit feeling
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Foodie Expert
Very nice for an on the go breakfast. Very filling. Extremely inexpensive for product. It gives me energy to start the day without weighing me down. Very delicious and full of flavor paired well with a glass of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk
Lindsey K.
Conway, AR
An oldie, but a goodie!!  I love any cereal bar for mornings on the go or for a snack during the day.  I don't feel guilty for eating and it cures my sweet tooth.  They are fairly healthy and they are very inexpensive to buy.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! They're very convenient for me to grab in the mornings on my way out the door and eat on my way to work or at work. No mess. The perfect amount of filling to crust/bar. I always recommend to my co workers!
Olivia D.
Elkhart, IN
Are nutri bars gluten free and do they have a chewy texture?