Kellogg's® Nutri-grain® Harvest™ Baked Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars uploaded by Eliza S.Kellogg's® Nutri-grain® Harvest™ Baked Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars uploaded by Stef D.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally flavored.

• Are these any good? I really like this type of stuff but just hav...2 Answers
  • "Its a bit high on sugar but in some way holds cravings. " in 1 review
Aba W.
Marietta , GA
Taste good. Quick snack that keeps me a bit full for a couple of hours. It’s pretty affordable. I do go back and forth between these, Nature Valley and Quakers Chewables.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
These are a great breakfast bar, and my children even get them daily at school. There is a strawberry flavor that is really tasty as well. We love to eat these on the run or for a late breakfast. They are filling and have a great taste. Try them with your family as well!
Emily S.
Portland, MI
Nutri Grain Harvest snacks are a great "light" option for dessert when you're trying to watch your calorie intake. My favorite is to have the Apple Cinnamon flavor warmed in the microwave and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (or frozen yogurt); better than the real-butter-deal apple crisp!
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I love these bars. They are light and easy to carry around so you won't be hungry and can be breakfast or a snack during the day. They have that great apple cinnamon taste most Kellogg cereal bars have.
Courtney M.
These taste amazing! I'm not sure how healthy they really are for you, but the taste is like eating apple crumble. The only downside is that they use peanut flour in the bar so they aren't but free.
Stef D.
A delicious way to start your day! It might be a little high in sugar but it contains 4g of protien and 5g of fiber! It's like having apple crisp for breakfast! the flavoring is perfect and not at all overbearing or "artificial" tasting.
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
My husband and I love these. They are easy to carry especially on trips. DELICIOUS flavor plus they aren't gritty. I don't like when bars taste like vitamins. These are like having a small slice of apple pie. YUMMY!
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I absolutely love the taste of these! My only regret is that they're not bigger and that I don't have more. It is a great product, from a brand I trust. and with 4 grams of protein, it will keep you full for longer.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
My absolute favorite breakfast bar. Usually mornings are hectic, I have two boxes on hand at all times (office and home) to ensure I always get SOMETHING in for breakfast. These hold me over all morning.
Charmaine  W.
South Jordan, UT
I eat a Nutrigrain bar on my way to work almost every morning. It keeps me going until lunch, and holds my cravings at bay. Love a lot of their different flavors.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Are these any good? I really like this type of stuff but just have never bought these?