Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain Harvest™ Baked Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars uploaded by Eliza S.Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain Harvest™ Baked Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars uploaded by Stef D.

BY KELLOGG'S

Naturally flavored. see more...

• Are these any good? I really like this type of stuff but just hav...2 Answers
  • "Its a bit high on sugar but in some way holds cravings. " in 1 review
Hira A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Wrapper
These are yummy to go snack or breakfast. Its a bit high on sugar but in some way holds cravings.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Review for: Wrapper
My absolute favorite breakfast bar. Usually mornings are hectic, I have two boxes on hand at all times (office and home) to ensure I always get SOMETHING in for breakfast. These hold me over all morning.
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
Review for: Wrapper
My husband and I love these. They are easy to carry especially on trips. DELICIOUS flavor plus they aren't gritty. I don't like when bars taste like vitamins. These are like having a small slice of apple pie. YUMMY!
Stef D.
Review for: Wrapper
A delicious way to start your day! It might be a little high in sugar but it contains 4g of protien and 5g of fiber! It's like having apple crisp for breakfast! the flavoring is perfect and not at all overbearing or "artificial" tasting.
Charmaine  W.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Wrapper
I eat a Nutrigrain bar on my way to work almost every morning. It keeps me going until lunch, and holds my cravings at bay. Love a lot of their different flavors.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Review for: Wrapper
I absolutely love the taste of these! My only regret is that they're not bigger and that I don't have more. It is a great product, from a brand I trust. and with 4 grams of protein, it will keep you full for longer.
Emily S.
Portland, MI
Review for: Box
Nutri Grain Harvest snacks are a great "light" option for dessert when you're trying to watch your calorie intake. My favorite is to have the Apple Cinnamon flavor warmed in the microwave and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (or frozen yogurt); better than the real-butter-deal apple crisp!
Courtney M.
Review for: Wrapper
These taste amazing! I'm not sure how healthy they really are for you, but the taste is like eating apple crumble. The only downside is that they use peanut flour in the bar so they aren't but free.
Kate L.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Box
These are my absolute favorite breakfast bars to have in the morning. They really are delicious and easy to eat on the go.
Gabrielle L.
Review for: Box
Good for on the go and when you are pressed for time. Great way to get the kids to eat something in the mornings. Good taste and filling.
Angela U.
Robinson , TX
Are these any good? I really like this type of stuff but just have never bought these?