BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificial flavored.

Kylee M.
Centerville, OH
These are pretty good! I don't usually buy them because you only get like 6 in a box, which would last me a week. And they're a little expensive to buy every week. Would if I could, but I'm a college student with a very slim wallet. When I did have them, though, they were rather dry. So make sure you have some milk or something handy.
Christina O.
Raleigh , NC
I love nutrigrain bars. Strawberry is my favorite and it is a go to snack that has good flavor. These bars are a little pricey and are on the sweet side. They are a little too sweet for breakfast, so sometimes I eat one later in the day.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
I have a big sweet tooth, so I could always stand to have it a little sweeter but the taste is good. It makes a nice breakfast snack on the go. This is my favorite flavor so far.
Katie H.
West Haven, CT
This is a really good quick breakfast. it's healthier than the junk I'd normally eat for breakfast but it tastes better than a granola bar.
Dominique J.
Southaven, MS
Nutri-Grain bars are the perfect in-between meal snack. They really convenient when I’m on the go. Plus, they taste really good.
Abby B.
I love these bars. They taste delicious and are a great snack for on the go! They are also available at a great price!
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
really good taste and make for an easy simple snack. only issue is that they're kinda small in size.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
These taste great. Even my kids like them. Great flavor and they are priced well too.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
These breakfast bars are so delicious! Especially because it has strawberry !
Moi L.
No las cambio por nada. Las de fresas super recomendadas. Tambien muy sabrosas las de manzana verde. Te sacan de apuros cuando vas corriendo y sin chance de preparar algo.