BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nutri-grain fruit & oat harvest country strawberry bars 5 ct

Marisa Y.
Robstown, TX
Great tasting and filling snack for busy mornings. It's not too hard/crunchy so it doesn't irritate my teeth. I love the taste and it's easy to eat on the way to work or when I just need something quick before my day starts.
Krystle H.
Nottingham
I enjoy the taste of these bars, but they seem to be a cookie in disguise. The taste is wonderful, but taste a little too sweet to be a healthy snack. I would purchase the item again, just as a regular treat and not something super healthy. Good taste just not great for you.
emily g.
Gastonia, NC
i love to eat these bmfor breakfast. the taste is amazing. i am a repeat consumer and i will keep buying these. it has all natural and healthy ingredients. they are about average price
Susan Y.
Columbus
I love strawberries and when Nutri-Grain came out with the Fruit and Harvest Country Strawberry Bars I had to try them. For years I was eating the regular Nutri-Grain Fruit & Grain Bars in either Strawberry Blueberry or the apple. then the came out with the Harvest Country Bars I Knew they would have to be good.
Olivia M.
Portland
Love love love these bars. So much flavor and sweet deliciousness. They are a yummy treat bar and I find if I'm watching my figure I'll enjoy one of these as dessert. A perfect serving size and a good price. Higher in sugar so that's exactly why I prefer to eat them as a treat instead of a breakfast bar.
Carrie F.
My son loves these, I'm not crazy about the sugar content but he eats pretty well and is active so I'm not sweating it too much. Every day he asks for a "cookie bar" so that tells you right there that they're super tasty to little tastebuds! He'd eat them every meal if I let him!
Ivy C.
Flushing
They make great snacks, but the texture and amount of sugar makes my throat hurt sometimes. They do taste pretty good and I sometimes eat them when I'm feeling a bit hungry and in want of a snack. The downside is that they crumble pretty easily.
Courtney E.
Bronx, NY
Oh my God the first time I tried these I was very skeptical because I don't like fruit and crunchy granola. This bar is literal life, it's the regular nutri-grain bar x 2 and it's more bar than it is like the feeling which I like. it's just, it's 2.0. it's nutrigrain 2.0.
Yarlin C.
Brighton, MA
I like to eat them for snack but I feel like I could be eating something more natural and less sugary. I just eat them when I have nothing else but the protein bar. Even though I think it is affordable and delicious.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I've had Nutri-Grain as part of my packed lunch for almost 20 years. From elementary school to a full time job, I've enjoyed one of the bad boys for lunch. I'm glad to say they still taste delicious.