Kellogg's® Nutri-grain® Fruit & Oat Harvest Bars Blueberry Bliss uploaded by leanna b.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Nutri Grain Fruit & Oat Harvest™ Blueberry Bliss Hearty Fruit & Oat Bar.

New.

180 calories.

2g sat fat 10% DV.

140mg sodium 6% DV.

15g sugars.

5g fiber 20% DV.

Per 1 bar.

*contains 5g total fat per serving.

Real fruit & whole grains.

4g protein.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I think nitro gain bars are good for you. These bars by Kellogg's can be found in the breakfast aisle next to the cereal and they are good to eat. It solves my hunger problems when I'm starving. I have been looking at a bunch of bars lately in the hopes that I could find one I like. Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Cherry Pomagranate Superfruit Fusion
Kristin H.
These are so ridiculously good.. The strawberry flavor is my favorite. They're similar to the original nutrigrain bars but better. I would eat them for breakfast with yogurt or a smoothie and fruit or just have them as a snack and be satisfied.
Jennifer L.
I love blueberry anything really.  I was kind of surprised at the texture of this product.  In small portions I'm sure this is healthy.  I bought this product at Hy-Vee.  I have only had this product once.
Kayla R.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I think these are by far my absolute favorite fruit bars. I love the crunchy bar with the real oat texture along with the real jam and fruit topping. When you are eating good and it tastes delicious you feel amazing!
Becky J.
Gallatin
I like NutraGrain bars, blueberry, strawberry, and apple are my favorite. I usually buy a box or 2 once a month. I would like to try peach flavor. I have only bought these at Wal-Mart
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Bring on the nutrition when ever I eat a bar I feel like am doing something good I feel so much more like am on the healthier side of things and what helps even more is that this taste so good Ull wanna eat more
aly h.
Finding snacks I approve of for my 3 year old son is actually pretty hard! I have always purchased nutri-gran bars, usually strawberry or blueberry. He has been eating them since he could chew. I select them, because of how healthy they are. He gets all the right nutrients he needs.
Lindsay F.
N Attleboro, MA
These are ridiculously good. Just be careful as to not eat them in the car. The crumbliness is the only thing that drives me crazy. I usually get a couple boxes at a time and have one for breakfast. And one in my purse for the day
Tasha A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
i have loved kellogg for many years. this new bar i love also. pros its yummy and has blueberrys, pros tastey has blueberrys, cons i dont think it is actually healthy. i boughts is itiem at walmart. i would recommend this to other people. this product is amazing.
Michelle H.
Most of my family do not like blueberry, but I do! I would buy these bars because I knew they wouldn't steal my food and eat them all. They are perfect for a mid-day snack or when you just need to grab-and-go. If you like blueberry, it's great!