BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Michelle S.
Barbourville, KY
I recently started purchasing these. They taste great and come in different flavors. When I'm in a hurry for work I grab one of these and a drink. It feels me up until lunch time!
shanta v.
Crunchy and Creamy! 4/11/2015
Customer review by Kansas112
5.0 stars by Kansas112
When you open the package, the smell of the strawberries are very pleasing! There are two bars per pack. Half the bar is crunchy and crisp granola/rolled oats with little shreds and speckles of fruit. This combination give it a sweetness and tang. The parfait covered the entire bar on the other side. It tasted mild yet rich and velvety. Somewhat like a yogurt with a hint of strawberry. Also, the strawberries added a bit of soft and smoothness to the bar. The rolled oats, granola joined with the parfait give this product it's quality. The Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Crunch Strawberry Parfait Cereal Bars is a very fresh and tasty choice! Appetizing, filling and satisfying!
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
I'm always eating this on the go. Whether it's on my way to class or work, this always fills me up! Super affordable and a healthier choice! Sometimes I forget I'm eating a healthy bar, it tastes so good !
Luis L.
Love the flavor and also I love the fact that it doesnt taste like cardboard, I really dont feel like wasting my money for eating a bad thing, but loveee the taste in this ones. Ideal for a fast meal
Porfiria R.
Wish they had a variety pack because thes nutrition grain multi grain bars are so delicious and can stop my appetite till I get home! And they are great snacks if not in the mood of eating a big meal!
Rebecca M.
Wilmington, CA
I've been buying these granola bars for a few years now and personally I think they are really good. At first I was skeptical about trying them since I don't like fruit tasting granola bars but when I tried them They became one of my favorites
Monica N.
Parma, OH
This isn't my variety but I love the soft multigrain bars that are sold at Sam's Club. The multipack contains strawberry, blueberry and apple. Raspberry is also divine. Recommend.
Andreina M.
These bars have become a regular part of my diet. Very tasty and not too sweet. I would have liked to seen more vitamin and protein content, but overall a very healthy and enjoyable product.
Jaquelyne V.
Marshalltown, IA
I usually have these for snack time or sometimes for breakfast when I'm on the go and don't have time. I love how they taste I thought it was going to be gross but actually it not that bad and good for healthy life style.
Sheena W.
Spartanburg, SC
I make sure my daughter have one of these for breakfast each morning.... nutritionist... plus it's filling and can hold her over until snack time or lunch at school.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?