BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Spring G.
Apache Jct, AZ
These are so good! Love the taste of the Apple. Found them at my local Walmart store. Will buy them again!
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
These Nutrigrain Fruit Crunch bars are such a delightful treat! They are so good they taste like a dessert.
Ladie B.
Gross . I don't know why I tried this flavor first but it turned me off from the entire brand. Not a winner
Norelle L.
San Antonio, TX
Great product would buy again great for snack on the go! I would buy again I love the chocolate chip ones!
Sonia Z.
Eunice, NM
I love to eat these as a snack when I'm craving food, it takes my hunger away also when I'm craving sweets
Mark D.
Knoxville, TN
Great taste great price all kinds off different ones to choose from and you can find them anywhere so good
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Love this brand of bars. It offers great healthy ingredients something that my kids will eat and so can I.
Pinky D.
These are amazing because the apple flavor is settle but you can still taste it.You can buy this at target.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed this granola bar has a very nice taste of apples to it I enjoyed it and it's very hard to
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
These taste just like an apple pie. They are so good and are great to keep in your purse for a quick snack
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?