BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Gadeer H.
dearborn heights
I prefer the soft chew one but these and filling including when your on the go and need something small to eat.
Melissa T.
Ira, MI
Easy to go snack for sporting events and practices. And it doesn't weigh you down or fill you up before dinner
Becka G.
Denver, CO
They're very expensive for the pack that they come in but the taste is very good it isn't too soft or to truly
Irene C.
Cathedral City, CA
Great granola bars. Taste delicious and they're healthy . Great snack on the go. And great for my work station.
Misey J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these. I usually have one after my morning workout with a cup of yogurt. These are a great to go snack.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx , NY
Apple cobbler granola what more can I say. Apple check, granola check,good check. I refuse to share with anyone
Tammy C.
Rome, GA
Very tasty. Great for breakfast or in between meals. Love the apple flavor. Very healthy, great low fat snack.
Alexandria V.
Nutrition bars are very tasty! This one even tastes like apple cobbler! I was very impressed with this product
Tamara T.
Roxboro
These are bomb the best ones I've had in a long time.seeing this picture make me want to run out and grab a few
Alison W.
Denham Springs, LA
Great snack for an on the go mom! My kids also love this for a grab and go for those mornings we are in a rush
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?