BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Emperatriz P.
Kissimmee, FL
The best snack !!!!!! Is delicious!!!! And the better part it’s that is healthy food!! It is a little be cheaper
Eveline R.
Falls Church, VA
Delicious and crunchy granola bar on my favorite flavor. I always have one bar in my bag to make my day happier!
Brita N.
Love the apple flavor! Almost tastes like a dessert and not a granola bar. Hope they come out with more flavors!
Kelly C.
Chapmanville,WV
I absolutely love these fruit bars.. They have a wonderful taste and are definitely excellent foe fiber purposes
Darlene U.
Holly Springs, NC
I love these bars. I get them every time i go to the store and i would highly recommend to everyone who wants it.
Irene C.
Cathedral City, CA
Great granola bars. Taste delicious and they're healthy . Great snack on the go. And great for my work station.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx , NY
Apple cobbler granola what more can I say. Apple check, granola check,good check. I refuse to share with anyone
Makes me drool and my mouth water. My all time favorite bars. I don't leave the house without a few in my purse
Jennifer K.
Quick fiber fix! The kids love to have them on the go! Apple pie in a stick! Easy way to get your daily fiber!
Katrina K.
Portland, OR
Wouldn't recommend. Okay flavor but not highly satisfied. I have had better. Ard thatvgve mote overalll energy
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?