BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• I have a question. Are these crunchy or chewy. I see in t...6 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Kellogg's® Nutri-grain® Fruit Crunch Apple Cobbler Granola Bars
Mis favoritas.. Estas barras de granola y manzana verde son mega deliciosos y te quitan la ansiedad de las 4-5 pm
Kelly C.
Chapmanville,WV
I absolutely love these fruit bars.. They have a wonderful taste and are definitely excellent foe fiber purposes
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
These are delicious! The apple cobbler tastes like fall all year round. My daughter loves these in her lunch box
Maheen J.
My favorite one of all Is truly the apple cobbler granola. It really captures a "nutty-fruity" taste that I love.
Brita N.
Love the apple flavor! Almost tastes like a dessert and not a granola bar. Hope they come out with more flavors!
Jennifer M.
Medley, FL
Soy una persona que le gusta comer granola y las de barra son mi adiccion y esta con sabor a manzana es lo mejor
Aaliyah N.
Milledgeville, GA
I recommend Nutri-Grain to everyone. It's a great snack and it's healthy for you. Plus they taste extremely good
Tamika D.
Port Orchard, WA
My breakfast substitute when I can't make a full meal in the morning I take about two with me and it's so filling
Eveline R.
Falls Church, VA
Delicious and crunchy granola bar on my favorite flavor. I always have one bar in my bag to make my day happier!
Sang N.
San Diego, CA
Delicious , great on the go . Healthy to snack on as well , healthy for all ages !! Love to just keep in my purse
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?