BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
James L.
Follansbee, WV
I'm a huge fan of apples and any kind of cobbler so these two combined and baked into a snack is beyond fanominal
Donnette H.
West Plains, MO
Nice crunch without hurting my teeth! Sweet but not too sweet. All around great snack and easy to take on the go!
Braylee H.
This is something i could eat all the time. It is very healthy and affordable to be buying for snacks and lunches
Alexis G.
Amsterdam, NY
These are a good snack when you're hungry and don't want to make a meal and just want something light to snack on
Rachel C.
Calhoun, LA
These are so good I feel like I'm eating actual apple cobbler. Had a bursting amount of flavor to keep you going
Ashley P.
Nutri-grain fruit crunch apple cobbler granola bars are delicious. It's a handy snack to keep at my desk at work
Alysen R.
Pulaski, VA
They may not taste exaclty like apple cobbler, more like apple crumble, but they are delicious in their own way!
Jeannine H.
Knoxville, TN
These are great to pop in the purse for that snack that always occurs at just the wrong time. Great grab and go.
Mis favoritas.. Estas barras de granola y manzana verde son mega deliciosos y te quitan la ansiedad de las 4-5 pm
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
These are delicious! The apple cobbler tastes like fall all year round. My daughter loves these in her lunch box
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?