BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• I have a question. Are these crunchy or chewy. I see in t...6 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Jessica S.
I personally don't like granola bars that much and these were pretty good. Great little snack when your in a hurry.
Marilee A.
I don't really buy this my husband does he loves green apple and this is his favorite thing to eat when in a hurry.
Melody M.
Waterbury , CT
The best snack I can have, since am trying to lose weight, it tastes really good even though it a little too sweet
Melody K.
Allenwood, PA
Works great for a quick pick me up snack and keeps you on a regular bathroom break.. taste great and high in fiber
hakimah s.
Fort Bragg, NC
this is the perfect product to use with other stuff to get healthy with. it is expensive so coupons would be great
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
Very good granola bars and the apple flavor it one of the best. It really does taste like apple pie and cinnamon.
dana% L.
Santa ana
Con un delicioso sabor a manzana verde y canela mmm riquisimo es my faborito me fasina mucho mmmm lo recomiendo.
Rachel C.
Calhoun, LA
These are so good I feel like I'm eating actual apple cobbler. Had a bursting amount of flavor to keep you going
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love these! taste like apple pie with a lot less calories, not too sweet and really taste exactly like apple pie
Nicole G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these. They are a great snack for on the go. My kids love getting one of these for an after school snack.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?