BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• I have a question. Are these crunchy or chewy. I see in t...6 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Marilee A.
I don't really buy this my husband does he loves green apple and this is his favorite thing to eat when in a hurry.
Courtney S.
Great snacks, morning breakfast, lunch, small dessert. Good for the hole family without the ton overly sweet taste.
Melissa S.
My kiddos always seem to love them! Great on the way out the door snack for the littles when we are running behind!
Kaitlin K.
Sanford, NC
I love all things Apple. Nutri-Grain fruit Apple Cobbler Granola Bar is so yummy! I could eat a whole box in 1 day.
hakimah s.
Fort Bragg, NC
this is the perfect product to use with other stuff to get healthy with. it is expensive so coupons would be great
Aranza C.
Los compre porque el sabor de manzana me encantan pero no son las mas ricas definidamente me gustan mas las caseras
Christina K.
Mount Dora, FL
Love having these for a snack or on the run. I don't like eating breakfast but I love to have these as a substitute
Nour K.
Panama City , FL
Love to have granola bars around the house for when I get hungry. These are the perfect snack. Definitely recommend
Robwyn R.
Mobile, AL
They were SO GOOD especially if you're in a rush and need something quick. They're delicious and still good for you
MaryJane M.
Gardnerville
So good nice and soft but crunchy as well doesn't hurt the teeth and has amazing flavor would definitely recommend
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?