BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Megan H.
Clarksville, TN
I love these things so much! They are like dessert for breakfast! The apple cinnamon flavor is the best thing I've had.
Christian A.
i like to eat any food, this bar is small but its tasted is good, i am not a diet man, i like but let my hungry i think
Monica D.
Cherryville, NC
Nitro-grain bars are good. I have tried them all and can never really pick a favorite becuase they all are so good lol
Judith J.
Love this product recommended to friends and family I would buy it it's good on its price all together love the product
Kristy M.
Marion, VA
Nutri grain bars are good, they have a good flavor. I can eat one and it fill me up for a few hours in between meals
Stephany L.
Indio
This is delicious. The texture is perfect and the package allows for easy opening. Not only that but it's delicious.
candice r.
Corydon, KY
I love the flavor and crunch of this bar. The kids love them which is great because they eat these instead of sweets.
Tina P.
Me and my kids loveeeee these..the Apple flavor is our favorite ones. We like to warm them alittle in the microwave.
I must confess that every time my mom bought one of these, they did not last even in the day! Its taste is addictive
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
It wasn't really a fan of these but my son seemed to love them! He loves the taste and I love that they are healthy!
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?