BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI
This is really good. You can taste the applr in it. It is a really good on the go snack to resort to for kids especially
Cassie C.
Campbellsville
These are really good nutri- grain bars taste just like eating an apple. My kids love these bars and they are very heathy
Holly F.
These are really hard for me to chew and hurt my teeth. I have braces and it makes it difficult to find the right snacks
Ughh i cant get over how great these bars can get...filled woth a creamy apple flavor it just makes your stomach grumble
Kaycee G.
Enumclaw, WA
This is my favorite nutri-grain bar. They taste like pie! And can be a better option health wise compared to other bars.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Really good on the go breakfast or before the gym snack, has a great apple flavor to it and the perfect amount of crunch
libbi d.
Casselberry, FL
Slightly messy due to crunch but overall great for on the go. Apple flavor is slightly artificial but nevertheless good.
Tamara W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Tried as a sample in a store. And absolutely love it. Just sold out before I can get one. Hoping it will in stores soon.
Jaloni M.
Nutri grain fruit bar is good because it taste like an apple and cinnamon pie my grandma use to make when i was a youger.
fabiola r.
I like granola bars because they are practical to carry in the wallet. Personally, I prefer this flavor!!! I love it!!!!
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?