BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Bonnie F.
Brandenburg, KY
My mother swears by these. Delicious. A great breakfast on the run. Or a snack for the kids after school. Highly recommend
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
These are great snacks while on the go. I just wish they had more apple in them, but that's just a personal problem, haha.
Ashley K.
I personally really love granola bars, and the flavoring to this one is so good, I add a little cinnamon for a little kick.
Felicia k.
They are great in fiber and taste good. These bars fill you up and taste amazing. Comes in different flavors recommended.
Stephanie A.
Oshkosh, WI
One of my favorite things made into a bar that I can eat daily?! Yes please! These are so so yummy and my kids love them.
Angelita A.
Are bars very rich in protein and give you enough energy to keep you active until your next meal. They are rich and soft.
Ashley B.
Love this very good taste which makes it better that they are pretty healthy I guess. Great snack or for in the mornings.
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
literally the best flavor. im not a big fan of peanuts in granola bars which is why this is perfect for somebody like me
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI
This is really good. You can taste the applr in it. It is a really good on the go snack to resort to for kids especially
Cassie C.
Campbellsville
These are really good nutri- grain bars taste just like eating an apple. My kids love these bars and they are very heathy
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?