BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
natalie g.
Silver City NM
The fruit ones are always healthy and great for workout days and a great snack because you don't have to go without a snack
Bonnie F.
Brandenburg, KY
My mother swears by these. Delicious. A great breakfast on the run. Or a snack for the kids after school. Highly recommend
Asia D.
Tampa, FL
These are amazingly delicious! Love these and so does my four year old son. Apple flavor is perfect and not over powering.
Lisa P.
Mesa
I love this brand and my kids just love to eat these up for a snack. If I would let them they would eat this all the time.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
These are okay. They are small for the amount of calories. The price is good when they are on sale. The flavor is mediocre.
Abby J.
islamorada
THESE THINGS ARE SO GOOD. I could eat a whole box of them . They have so many different kinds to choose from. Good product
Ashley K.
I personally really love granola bars, and the flavoring to this one is so good, I add a little cinnamon for a little kick.
Cynthia H.
This is a really good one to take on the go with you if you just need a snack or can't get breakfast. Taste is really good
Jada H.
Bronx, NY
Love the flavor and it's a great breakfast bar aswell. I eat one every morning and I feel so much better after eating this
Mariel D.
Great on the go breakfast. It's also very healthy and not only can you eat it as breakfast but will also be a great snack!
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?