BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
So delicious! The first time I ate these I just knew I was going to need to buy more! Also healthier than others granola bars
ellen n.
omg this is amazoinf and osoo awesome and I llove theste so much fderrfent ly worth buying amd trying if you hsveent already
Katia M.
SSon muy ricas. También muy practicas para llevar al parque como merienda para mi hijo. Me gusta porque tiene menos calorías
Carly W.
Washington, DC
these are my favorite to have for an on the go breakfast, the fillings taste juste like they shoiuld with natural ingredients
Ranada M.
Waco, TX
I love the Fruit Crunch apple Cobbler Granola bars there awesome!! The taste is unbelievable"taste just like a piece of pie!!
Molly S.
Love these . Great source of fiber. Delicious bar and a good price too! I will continue to buy these for sure. Very healthy.
Maribel F.
Paterson, NJ
I like it cause it have everything i like i a granola bar, good for taking everywhere and also good for snacks between meals
Alessandra Q.
Duluth, MN
I love the tingyness from the apple flavor mixed in with the smooth milky creamy layer. Of course the crunch wrap it all up.
emma r.
United States
These are OK. In my opinion. Fruit flavored things are not my favorite option. However. For a fruit flavored item it is good.
Diana L.
My boyfriend loves these in all flavors! He eats them throughout his day at work. Great snack and has good nutritional value.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?