BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
Nutrition-grain is a staple in my house. These are so delicious, definitely pick some up on your next trip to the grocery shop.
Megan C.
These are great but they are very messy. The crumbs get everywhere because they are crunchy. They do have a great flavor though
Maribel F.
Paterson, NJ
I like it cause it have everything i like i a granola bar, good for taking everywhere and also good for snacks between meals
Pamela A.
Sycamore, GA
These are simply the best for when you are on the go in the morning or even as a mid-morning snack take them everywhere I go
Brianna H.
Browns Mills
These are my favorite! I love to eat them for breakfast or for a snack but they also taste great with a big cup of cold milk!
Jory L.
Milton, FL
They are Yummy Delicous great for snacking. Great for on the go. Great for team snacks for sports teams. The kids love them.
Katia M.
SSon muy ricas. También muy practicas para llevar al parque como merienda para mi hijo. Me gusta porque tiene menos calorías
Ruefina S.
South Holland, IL
This taste so good, I can't believe it's so suppose to be healthy for you. I would buy this all the time. good for on the go.
Christian K.
Niota, TN
Favorite on the go snack! I love this flavor and apple cobbler is amazing anyways! They always have great options on flavors
Anahi L.
Farmingdale, NY
I love nutri grain it just one bite and I am fulfilled with joy so try it if you haven't give it a shot and you might like it
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?