BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
I'm not a granola lover... Nutri. Grain is very popular in my city too. For me doesn't takes so good... I prefer other snacks.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Not only good as a doughnut or pie bt now as a granola bar. Super yummy and well sized out. For on the go, work, school, etc..
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
I PERSONALLY REALLY LIKE THE TASTE OF APPLE , AND THIS SO SOFT AND NOT MESSY , ITS REALLY GOOD AND ITS MOST OF THE TIME ON SALE
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
miami
HEALTHY APPLE WITH RICH TASTE THE PERFECT FOR A SNACK NUTRI - GRAIN MULTI GRAIN FRUIT CRUNCH APPLE COBBLER GRANOLA BARS 10 OC.
33395 Lear María Elena S.
The Apple and cinnamon flavor is amazing I almost forget that I'm eating granola. . Work for me everytime I want to lose weight
Claire H.
Fontana, CA
these bars are pretty good! Although I love the original Mutti grain bars better, these are very good and a pretty good price.
Karin S.
Spring Hill, FL
So good. Very healthy and tasty as well. Great morning snack on the go. Always get these so good. And the come in many flavors
Yaquelin D.
West Palm beach
Personaly i lo ve granola bars their great as a snack i love the Apple one but my favorite is the blueberry one i recommend it
LaShara B.
All nutri grain bars are good to me. I have about 3 every morning. Quick and easy to grab and they fit perfectly into my purse
Gabriela P.
South Bay, FL
The granola bars are so good, is better when we eat in the morning because is nutrient, also is so delicious because Is crunch.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?