BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Isabela M.
Eden Prairie, MN
I didn't like so much! But, everybody has your own likes for food. Maybe the taste is not good for me, but a lot of people like it!
Amanda P.
Ontario, NY
This is an ok brand of bars. I think I like the refusal Apple bar better than this one. But all in all a great brand for breakfast
Amy R.
I can't even begin to tell you how delicious these are. Not necessarily a filling snack but definitely a good low calorie dessert!
Jenny B.
Sooo good. I always buy Nutri grain bars for my husband to take to work and these had such a great flavor. I found mine at Target.
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
I love these to the moon and back. I eat one after every work out I do, and they're very healthy so my work outs will be worthwhile
Mariah H.
Nibley, UT
These are so yummy! I love having granola bars for me and my little boy. We are both smackers and these are perfect for on the go.
Kimmi S.
Vanderwagen, NM
I like chewy bars, not a big fan of crunchy but this was still great. Affordable and I loved the apple cobbler. Bought from walmart
Nicole G.
Ramona , CA
These are really tasty and my kids love them. I dont really care for them much. I'm a lover of the origal nutri-grain bars myself.
Lacy M.
Montgomery, AL
Oh my goodness! These things are pure gold!! They taste amazing, and the texture is on point. I've bought them 2 or 3 times so far.
Paulith R.
bought them to eat before and during my training, it gives me energy and power! (it's not one of my favorites btw but i like them)
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?