BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Wanda B.
Trenton, NJ
These bars are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. Love to be able and put this in my bag and go. I love the taste also the price
Tee C.
Lakewood, OH
These are so addicting. Love the flavor, the crunch is great. I love apple flavored products. Target is the best place to buy these!
Ciana F.
Moncks Corner, SC
Love the rich flavor in the Gronola. Great for quick snacks in between activities or events! Also very affordable and cost efficient
Ashlyn F.
Ogdensburg, NY
These are amazing. They're different from your regular breakfast routine. The yogurt on the bottom is nice and sweet, they're perfect
andrea l.
I like this bar because ceral and Sabora and fits in the bag that's great for me because I can eat anywhere and have a healthy snack.
Heather D.
It has a great texture and a nice crunch to it. It runs a little on the sweet side but great if that's what your craving at the time.
Libia A.

For people who are dieting and have anciedad this little appetizer is very rich and helps calm that we have depues anciedad exercise.
Kayla S.
Milwaukee, WI
They are ok but they can get really messy which I'm not a fan of but other than that they taste wonderful, very happy with this snack
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
I love the apple cobbler is is so tasty. If I could eat a whole box I totally would. They are so yummy and taste just like a dessert
Nicole G.
Ramona , CA
These are really tasty and my kids love them. I dont really care for them much. I'm a lover of the origal nutri-grain bars myself.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?