BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Jazmine R.
Conway, SC
The crunchiness was good, but it kind of fell apart before I even got to open it honestly. The taste was savory and I still would buy.
Berenice M.
Lynwood, CA
Love these bars for a mid day snack! They are filling and taste delicious! They are good for any cravings you might have at night too!
Soraida M.
Salinas, CA
I love the flavor the original nutri grain bar but the texture of it not so much so these softer ones with soft cream under is so yummy
jACIEL G.
Edinburg, TX
They are good and tasty. But as well there is some crunchy and some soft. As per a healthy lifestyle they are not the best to go to.
carol w.
Hagerstown, MD
I eat these tastey bar every morning to get me going for my long day! Just two keeps my hunger away until lunch time and even longer!
Sandy G.
Fresno, CA
Good & enjoyable & tasty & very good! Try it out it's better than ever. I hope everyone try it out. Very good & enough to pleased you
Wanda B.
Trenton, NJ
These bars are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. Love to be able and put this in my bag and go. I love the taste also the price
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
I love the apple cobbler is is so tasty. If I could eat a whole box I totally would. They are so yummy and taste just like a dessert
Ciana F.
Moncks Corner, SC
Love the rich flavor in the Gronola. Great for quick snacks in between activities or events! Also very affordable and cost efficient
Adriana R.
Love this cereal bar!! Eat them all the time, they taste so good and don't think they have a fake flavor, are so crunch and addicted!
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?