BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Ruhama S.
San Antonio, TX
Very yummy! Usually have one of these for breakfast or a snack. The apple flavor doesn't really come through but it's still really good.
Skye H.
Since I work a lot during the day and not having lunch some days these are my go to. Fills me up, the price is right and portable.
Marta F.
San Benito, TX
I'm on a diet so these are good I usually like the matures valley with nuts but good on the go so I can snack on and not alot of calories
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
these I do enjoy eating I'm not a big fan of the soft bake ones. I like to purchase these a lot great value I buy them at HEB or Walmart
Francesca C.
If you are always on the go or have an office job this is always a great snack. And taste very good especially if you like apple cobbler.
Jennifer C.
Gary, IN
Omg these are by far my favorite granola bars of all time I can go through 3 boxes a month would definitely recommend these granola bars
Patti E.
I've always been a fan of the regular nutri grain bars so of course i wanted to try these too. i really liked the addition of the crunch!
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
The flavor of the nutri grain fruit crunch granola is the best. The mix of the fruits and the different grains is so delicious and tasty
Violet H.
Springdale, AR
I love having fruits or chocolates in my granola bars just makes it taste sweeter and so much better enjoying two things at the same time
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
These taste amazing almost as if you are eating real apple pie and they make a great take along snack to munch on when you are on the go
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?