BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• I have a question. Are these crunchy or chewy. I see in t...6 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Shayna G.
My son loves these for snack time, crunchy goodness...with great nutrition at the same time...we can never have enough of them in the house
Danielle D.
Thomaston, CT
love these bars. great for meal replacement or even a snack. i munch on these when i'm hungry but i don't want to eat anything to unhealthy
Lisa M.
Pawtucket, RI
we love all kinds of bars, but these are one of my favorites, I love apple ...my only complaint is that it sometimes can be a little mushy
Tabby S.
These are so super yummy! These honestly taste great for a granola bar. I never regret buying these as a snack on my way to work or school.
Angel K.
Lexington, KY
I love these!!! I but like 4 boxes for my house and everyone eats them in two days along with my help lol😂😂!! These TASTE AWESOME!!!! 😍😍😍🤗
Soigret A.
ademas que granola es el serial que mas me encanta, esta marca definitivamente es una de las mejores una de las mas deliciosas y nutritivas
Ruhama S.
San Antonio, TX
Very yummy! Usually have one of these for breakfast or a snack. The apple flavor doesn't really come through but it's still really good.
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
These taste amazing almost as if you are eating real apple pie and they make a great take along snack to munch on when you are on the go
Jennifer C.
Gary, IN
Omg these are by far my favorite granola bars of all time I can go through 3 boxes a month would definitely recommend these granola bars
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
The flavor of the nutri grain fruit crunch granola is the best. The mix of the fruits and the different grains is so delicious and tasty
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?