BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Nutria gran is my favorite breakfast bars. They go great with my morning coffee and are great for early mornings or inbetween class snacking.
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
bland. not nearly as good as Nature Valley bars. i liked it for the price, but it was just so dry i couldn't enjoy it without a drink as well
claudia s.
Just tried this out for the first time and really enjoyed it. A little sweet for breakfast but a nice lower calorie sweet treat after dinner.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love nutrigrain bars and these crunchy one are by far my favorite especially to take with me to work. Extra boost of energy is always nice.
Danielle D.
Thomaston, CT
love these bars. great for meal replacement or even a snack. i munch on these when i'm hungry but i don't want to eat anything to unhealthy
Shayna G.
My son loves these for snack time, crunchy goodness...with great nutrition at the same time...we can never have enough of them in the house
Tabby S.
These are so super yummy! These honestly taste great for a granola bar. I never regret buying these as a snack on my way to work or school.
Amanda Z.
These are Delicious! They are a great snack to have throughout the day. I repurchase this when I can. I think others should try these out.
Tiff B.
Statesville, NC
These are a great value. They taste so good. They keep me from feeling hungry and give me lots of energy. I'm definitely a repeat customer.
Lisa M.
Pawtucket, RI
we love all kinds of bars, but these are one of my favorites, I love apple ...my only complaint is that it sometimes can be a little mushy
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?