BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Angela G.
Marion, TX
Love this flavor, and it's a healthy snack I can eat ever so often and not feel bad about it. It was my first time trying it, but I will definitely buy it again. It's a little expensive though, but I'll still buy it. Nothing really to add into it, I loved it.
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
The bar is really delicious with unique ingredients. I never try something like it before. The most coming out is Apple Cobbler favor and it is delicious. Of course, it is healthy.
If you need something healthy and delicious, this bar is one of the best choice.
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
We LOVE these bars. The Nutrigrain bars are our go to bars for snacks, in between meals, after school, on the run, you name it, They taste good, they are good for you, and they are affordable. They are good for you as much as they are great tasting.
Cassandra L.
If you want the taste of apple cobbler without having to have the mess of making it then this is the granola bar for you! They satisfy my sweet tooth craving while still being healthy. What more could you ask for in a snack? You won't regret trying these!
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
these are great snacks for staying healthy. love the taste and crunch. not sure i will purchase this again because i try not to purchase the same snacks all the time, so as not to get tired of eating the same thing. I definitely will recommend trying this out.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
A little too sweet for my liking but still very good. I usually buy them at shoprite or target for a very good price. It met my expectations and i wasn't disappointed. they definitely have the best apple bars along with all their other assorted granola bars.
Denise R.
Nutrigrain Apple cobbler bars art tasting they have a small hint of cinnamon that makes and then even tastier. My only issue is the texture I wish they were not so hard I felt like it was going to be a nice soft bar for breakfast with my coffee but it was a little bit hard other than that very tasty
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I love how this is a healthy bar for a quick snack. there is no prep required. defintly a healthier choice than cookies. it was defintly delious too. I bought this at my local Walmart which made it really convient to get. its a natural was to stay healthy and fit
Maria A.
Towson, MD
This is a great healthy sweet snack. It is still as healthy as eating fruits but it has a great taste to it. If your on the run in the morning and need a quick snack this is perfect. It is small enough to fit anywhere .
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
Again, the kids lunches and I like them when I have to be out all day. Better for you than a candy bar and they are always fresh and good.
They are a bit pricey so I wait til I have a coupon. Other than that, they are a great treat.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?