BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Sabrina P.
Boise
I love these because they not only taste good but I'm a sucker for crunchy snacks and these are a healthy alternative to other granola bars.
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
My kids love these and they are easy to grab and toss in a bag while you are running out of the house. They are great snacks for parents too
Sharon K.
Syracuse, NY
When your on. The go and can't have the real deal. It is nice to have something that takes you back and makes you feel like Grandma made it.
Maria M.
Super healthy and yummy best snack on the run on. When you're busy this snack is the right one. Love them and they are delicious. Love them!!
Ursula B.
Bastante ricas estas barritas! me gustan Porq son crujientes y llenan al momento de una merienda o un desayuno rápido me parece que está bien
Roxana antonieta R.
I love these energy bars to consume before a walk or training or simply an afternoon accompanied by a cafe are very healthy for our organism
Rose C.
Gloucester City, NJ
I eat theses a lot for breakfast or a fast snack !! They taste just like cobbler .. my picky niece even eats there's she calls them cob bars
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Nutria gran is my favorite breakfast bars. They go great with my morning coffee and are great for early mornings or inbetween class snacking.
Kirsten J.
Tastes like it came right out of your grandmas oven! You can just eat it anywhere instead of having to be at a table! No silverware required!
claudia s.
Just tried this out for the first time and really enjoyed it. A little sweet for breakfast but a nice lower calorie sweet treat after dinner.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?