BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Marcelina O.
Newhall, CA
These are great they're healthy they have a great flavor and it has wheat so it helps your body keep healthy while also giving you a great taste.
Michelle C.
Louisville
I love cereal bars, this one has a great flavor. There is just enough icing on the bar to make it sweet but not overly so as to be overwhelming.
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC
Great for breakfast. Moist and chewy. I prefer mine with milk and a piece of fruit. Very affordable. Good product. I buy them usually at Walmart.
Maygan S.
This granola bar is one of the best I've ever tired and I buy these every time I go to the grocery store. Very healthy and one bar is fulfilling.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
It says. Just as it taste it does taste like apple cobbler in a smaller condense form, it is sweet but not to overly were you can't handle it.
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
great taste I've been buying themy since I was in school now my kids love them to. great for a quick breakfast that sticks with you for a while
Jose M. S.
Me gusta comer esta galleta es sabor es incomparable con las demas y el sabor a manzana y un poco de canela tambien se puede sentir al comerla
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Omg these are Sooo good one usually fills u up but if you need two go for it the flavor won't let you down unless your allergic to apple flavor
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
Awesome flavor, nice texture. Great for a wholesome snack on the go! Great snack for the youngins, and easy to pack in diaper bags and lunches.
Maribeth D.
Ada, OK
They're too pricey and too crumbly. It't not quite enough to fill me up, but the flavor is good. It makes me hungrier than I was before I ate.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?