BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Jessica F.
Pueblo
I like the crunch but one time my nease was eating one of these and it pulled out her tooth and it wasent lose so i dont recommend for little kids
Michelle C.
Louisville
I love cereal bars, this one has a great flavor. There is just enough icing on the bar to make it sweet but not overly so as to be overwhelming.
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
I love granola bars for a morning snack. They are quick and easy to eat. They dont make a mess. This flavor is delicious. I would buy them again.
Erica R.
Munhall, Pa
These are amazing for a on the go snack or an add on for a meal. They come in many flavors but i like this one the best. Its fresh and satisfying
Virginia L.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love the taste of these. This is what I pick up if I havent had a bite to eat. I even eat these when I feel like eating sweets, apple cobler yum.
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA
The hubby LOVES Nutri-Grain Multi-Grain Fruit Apple Cobbler Granola Bars. He keeps them in his car and takes them to work to share with his crew.
Maygan S.
This granola bar is one of the best I've ever tired and I buy these every time I go to the grocery store. Very healthy and one bar is fulfilling.
Marcelina O.
Newhall, CA
These are great they're healthy they have a great flavor and it has wheat so it helps your body keep healthy while also giving you a great taste.
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
I purchase this product for a quick breakfast when I am on the go. My children do not like the product because the taste of the bread on the bar.
BEV P.
I buy these for my grandbabies there a healthy snack before or after their nap between meals they love them and I know I'm not feeding them junk
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?