BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Heather P.
Wisconsin
Tastes like you are eating dessert. The crunch gives it a little extra punch for me. I like these a lot better then the original nutri grain bars.
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
Super yummy and great for a snack on the go. I love putting a few of these in my purse or gym bag and I surprise myself later when I need a snack!
Kayla L.
I haven't tried this product particularly, but Nutra Grain is a delicious brand, that I'm very familiar with and love, so I can't wait to try this!
Stephanie S.
Amarillo, TX
I eat these every morning and they're perfect for just that. I'm not a big breakfast person, but these hold me over till lunch! These are so good!
rosio d.
this product is amazing. i love the quality and the quantity i would defenetiley recommend to friends and familysthese are great for kids snacks
Katie G.
Livingston, LA
This is such a yummy treat. It's perfect for mornings when I just can't seem to go faster. It's perfect to just throw in my bag and eat when I can.
Kyra L.
Saco, ME
These are my sister favorite snack im not a huge fan because i dont like granola bars but she loves them and thinks there sweet and filling so yea
Jessica F.
Pueblo
I like the crunch but one time my nease was eating one of these and it pulled out her tooth and it wasent lose so i dont recommend for little kids
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
These bars are really goo the texture i perfect and they fill you up, there also really healthy for you and good to at when you need a sweet snack
alicia c.
El Paso, TX
Me gustan mucho las de fresa, la merlmelada que llevan esta muy rica, las calorias son perfectas para hacer dietas y cuando no hay tiempo de comer
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?