BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
Mmm the granola bars I like a lot I buy a lot because I like to put one to my husband in his lunch and I always before leaving I carry one in my bag
Charlotte W.
Whiting, IN
The fruit crunch bars are pretty tasty. I like to grab these when I'm on the go. I would say though that I'll probably try another flavor next time.
Kaye-Lynn M.
Cape Canaveral
i love these granola cereal bars. the fruit flavor on them taste so real. this brand makes amazing products and will always recommended it to anyone.
Monica H.
Las Vegas, NV
Is a ok product I only get them once in a while . Or if my kids ask for it someties I do say yes not always but. When I do they don't last long time
Jennifer R.
Love the taste of these!! Great on the go snack!! I'm a Zumba instructor so sometimes I just a little pick me up and food easily to eat on the run!!
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
These are a great snack or quick breakfast on the go. Anything with apple, I'm in! Definitely worth a try if you like apple and need a quick option.
Frances F.
Hialeah , FL
If I could give this 10 stars I would ! I love this product so much! This is my daily on the go breakfast ! Recommend for anyone with a busy morning
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
These are some of the best tasting bars out there! My family and I love them and all the flavors! Great healthy snack or meal replacement on the go!
Kyra L.
Saco, ME
These are my sister favorite snack im not a huge fan because i dont like granola bars but she loves them and thinks there sweet and filling so yea
Jillsley D.
New Bedford
It's a good snack during the day. It taste great and isn't full of fat. It's better than a bag of chips. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?