BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• I have a question. Are these crunchy or chewy. I see in t...6 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Evanji Kaurys D.
O mi Dios esto es delicioso y justo para mi que me encanta la Avena y estar en salud, estas galletas son lo mejor lo puedo comer todo el tiempo y me encantan.
Kayla C.
Livingston, TX
Nutri-Grain Fruit Crunch Apple Ober Granola Bars are delicious! I love them for a snack after my jog, my kids like them too! Apple Cobbler was a grand idea!
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
Perfect for when you are in a rush and need to take breakfast of the go! Also makes a great snack in the afternoon to get you through that last push at work.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
Yess this is my favorite granola bar. Taste so good. It makes your taste buds have a party in your mouth. Plus it doesn't have a lot of calories so enjoy it.
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
these were not a hit at my home, something about the apple flavor was very unappealing. It was more like candy than apple cobbler. we did not purchase again.
Christi W.
Oktaha, OK
When looking for some crunch on a granola bar these are great they are easy to eat not so hard you feel like you will break a tooth and the flavor is awesome
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
My kids love these! Perfect for grabbing some in the mornings on way to school, or when we head out to run at nature trail 😍 they're delicious bars of energy
Phenix Nicole W.
Statesboro
My favorite kind of bars by nutes grain! I would highly recommend these granola bars to anyone! Also a great afterschool snack for children if you have any!!
Laura S.
Meridian, ID
My toddler loves nutrigrain bars and asks for them every morning for breakfast. He throws a fit if he can't have one but he will eat them any time anywhere.
Melissa M.
Great flavor and a quick, easy pick me up snack and works well for on the go snacking for the kids. Also good to pack in backpack for snack time at school.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?