BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Brea G.
Alpharetta , GA
If your looking for a good on the go breakfast item, try these. It has a full complete breakfast meal in one little bar. They are a little on the pricey side compared to other granola bars but it's worth it!
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
I love the fruit and crunch together in these bars. It's a different kind of granola bar than the usual. I like the crispness as it's not to much crunch, you know, when it's hard to bite or crumbles onto your lap. These are a great deal better for you as a snack vs. grabbing a candy bar.
Leigh C.
Rocklin, CA
My absolute favorite go to snack during the day. It's light but fills your stomach, and curves that sweet tooth appetite that I unfortunately have. It reminds me of classic healthy apple pie and even my toddler is obsessed with them, and I don't feel any remorse giving him some :)
Jessica S.
Colorado Springs
Love this product! Great on the go snack that you can toss in your bag of any occasion. Kids love the flavour, I love the simplicity!

My only issue is personal preference, I need something to drink when eating these or else my mouth gets to dry. 4stars, still a great product.
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
I eat these something for breakfast if I'm in a hurry or as a snack through out the day. A very healthy snack to have on the go. I like this product a lot has a very good taste. A very reasonable price.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
Nutri-Grain always has such amazing granola bars and these are super tasty. My daughter loves them and I always pack them in the car for trips. They definitely taste like an apple cobbler as well. The price is pretty decent.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
My daughter loves these! She's not much amid a breakfast eater so I usually just give her one of these. I also keep them in my purse for outing snacks. We've tried many different flavors. They are affordable and very convenient.
Noelia B.
I like to eat them as a grab and go snack. They are very tasty and great filler during your rush hour snack. The bar has a thin coating on the bottom which taste just like real apple cobbler.
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I always want to buy the chocolate buy I buy the apple because I try to do what is best for my body. It did meet my expectations. It's so much better than other brands. It's kind of in between in price. I would add other flavors. I do tell my friends
Megan M.
Nutrigrain fruit crunch apple cobbler granola bars are a tasty treat to snack on at anytime during the day. They are a quick grab treat for always on the go. The apple flavor taste like a big juicy apple and the crunch makes the bite! This is a product worth trying!
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?