BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• I have a question. Are these crunchy or chewy. I see in t...6 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Alexiss A.
Its so yummy and soft. Has an apple jelly feel inside. Healthy and light. Great on the go and for the Fall season. I think it's more fruity than other products.
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Doral, FL
These bars are very tasty and are good in those moments where you have maximum anxiety because it helps to not gain weight, after the exercises are good they fall excellent in your body, I recommend them their taste is exquisite.
Chameka B.
Fairburn, GA
I have 2 of these every morning their great. I like the flavor, and texture. This is my favorite it boosts my energy because it makes me happy in the morning.
Rosalynn C.
Toledo, OH
Love nutragrain bars. The perfect on the go snack. They taste great and are a healthy alternative for my children. We always keep the pantry stocked with them.
Arielle W.
Crunchy yogurtness! I like these because they aren't super sweet like most granola yogurt bars. I buy them from my local walmart and they are very affordable.
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
They say that these are healthy but I just can't get myself to eat them as often as I should. I'm not a big Apple fan but i have to say they taste really good.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
An easy bar your kids and parents will love after just one bite. I love that it really tastes like dessert but you can feel good about eating it for breakfast!
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
These are great healty snacks that are convenet and taste good great for grown ups or kids they have a lot of different flavrs but these are the best great price
Paige B.
Nutri-Grain apple cobbler bars are very tasty and great healthy snack. My local Walmart doesn't always keep them in stock but when they do they sell out fast.
Chastity C.
Fresno, CA
These taste so good. I love them. I really wish they were bigger though. They pack a lot of flavor and I take them with me on the go for a snack all the time.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?