BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Spencer M.
Port Barre, LA
As far as granola bars go these are okay, they don't have the best taste, they could use more apple, but they are pretty good, I would purchase them again, but they definitely aren't my favorite.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
This is a really good snap when you are on the go it's great to throw in your purse and when you are hungry it's right there for convenience The Taste is pretty good and it's healthy so why not.
Quiana P.
I was surprised with these.. they're really good & they're good for you. They have the right amount of every ingredient, nothing over shadows the other, they blend, which is good. Would recommend
Liz M.
ALHAMBRA , CA
Very good granola bar healthy for snack , I wold love for them to make diferente flavor but overall good I buy mine at target great snack for everyone I literally eat more than 1 in a day love this
Miranda V.
I am OBSESSED with cereal granola bars and this one is my absolute favorite! It is so sweet but super filling for in the morning when I need a quick breakfast or for a mid day snack. These are a family favorite in our household!
Rachael D.
Reno, NV
These are so good but it's kind of hard to imagine that you're only eating a granola bar. These taste honestly so sweet to me that it's really hard to imagine you're not actually eating a pie.
Andreia D.
Louisville, KY
These are my favorite granola bar. It is the best of both worlds it is sweet and healthy. They are great for an on the go snack for any one. They could also be used for breakfast. If you like crunchy granola bars and you haven't tried this one yet you need too!
Gina Mae A.
I take these with me during the week when i have classes and they are sooo good.!i share them with friends and like them for breakfast and snacks.i will buy them again.
Jessica H.
Houston, PA
I just recently tried these. I normally just purchase the regular nutri grain bars. These were good for something different. I am not sure I'll make them my regular breakfast bar however.
Dulce G.
Wichita , KS
Granola bars... So many of them to pick right? Well these right here are some of my favorite ones ! I love how they are easy to take on the go and ita a great snack
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?