BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Tanya P.
London , Ky
very healthy fruit bar that my kid eats for breakfast. healthy ingredients as well. I highly recommend this product for children and families on the go. Affordable
Linda P.
I like it. Not a big fan but has a great taste, I use to eat them when I didn't want to eat something big.. but also for lunch.. my kidsloves the strawberry one.
Brittoni H.
Maricopa, AZ
These are really good. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good the taste was. I know how great nutrigrain is but you never know how a new taste will be. Will definately buy again
riquisima me encanta, deben probarla todos es una delicia chicos y chicas, nos gusta a todos y siempre esta presente en nuestra casa y la de los familiares todos la consumimos !!!!
Kisaimi M.
Kyle, TX
Nutrí grain fruit crunch granola bars I love them ! They so crunshi,yummy and with vitamins is just a perfect snack for when u get out of the gym or feel hungy in the afternoons .really good product.
Sara S.
Pendleton, OR
These bars are too good for mankind! It honestly does remind me of a apple cobbler too I love the bottom part it goes so well with the granola and it creates the perfect mixture of crunch and yogurt.
Christine R.
Ellensburg, WA
Nutri grain fruit crunch apple cobbler granola bars are great for on-the-go. We like to go kayaking and camping and road trips and we just throw them in the car or backpacks.
Melissa E.
Minneapolis, MN
Nutri-Grain bars are the perfect snack to keep close! Soft and chewy, these bars satisfy you at your desk or on the go without leaving a giant pile of crumbles everywhere.
Jordyn Z.
Downsville, LA
These are so good and perfect for one the go! I'm a momma on the road most days, running errands for my family and my husband! These are perfect for a light breakfast/snack!
Quiana P.
I was surprised with these.. they're really good & they're good for you. They have the right amount of every ingredient, nothing over shadows the other, they blend, which is good. Would recommend
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?