BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Great tasting granola bar! They're great for an on the go kind of snack. I buy them all the time for my house and I will continue to purchase them. I recommend them to anyone who loves a good granola bar!
Margarita X.
We are not a granola bar fans but we like to try new products. This one we got it at a good price and decided to give it a try. We like it but are not fans. We will buy it again but will love to find them on smaller sizes.
Steven F.
Fresno, CA
These taste like you are eating an apple cobbler, its flavor is strong and fresh, it one of the best tasting bars, we absolutely love them and the kids are not allowed to trade them at lunch time, we have tried many other but have always come back to these
Hannah A.
Something crunchy? This is for you. You can buy these practically anywhere which is always a plus. They have great flavors and a variety of nuts inside. I just wish they weren't so thin.
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
Omg this is so good to eat. You can have a nice quick snake by having these around. If you are hungry and need a snack then just snack on these Multi grain bars. so good to have around.
Margaret M.
Oliver Spgs, TN
I bought some of these for my daughter but I ended up eating them and I fell in love with them. Such a refreshing breakfast option and the apple taste is awesome.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Yumminess in a bar! Tastes just like an apple cobbler! Good price as well. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a really good tasting granola bar!
Onji S.
These are great for on-the-go breakfast or an early lunch snack. The apple flavor is good without being over bearing. only giving a 4 stars because it has more sugar than I would like.
Mellanie W.
This is a nice granola bar, it taste very well, I love the apples and all the products of this flavor, but I won't buy this anymore because it has a lot of sugar, and like to a snack it brings much calories, so I don't recommend for a every day snack
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I love these bars are rich, divine, delicious I have no words to describe
I love her because I love so many flavors are crisp and my friends amis we love to eat them in the morning.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?