BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Dasi K.
Eugene , OR
I ate these constantly during a two week trip with my Girl Scout troop and our unbearably bossy and arrogant troop leader. They made everything so much better. Healthy, delicious, and I left wrappers and crumbs all over her car. Serves her right for being terrible!
Jennifer P.
Jonesboro, AR
The taste was as if you were eating a cobbler and my kids loved it. I purchase at walmart i never tried it so saw it on a end cap and thought what the heck. It meet my expectations and as i said my kids love it. Very well made product. Definitely recommend to family.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
These are my husband's favorite! He isn't a breakfast person, but I feel he needs something, especially when he takes his vitamins in the morning. These are healthy, quick, and they taste great!!
Alexandra S.
fort myers, FL
Perfect apple flavor!! Love these for snacks at work and home. Tastes great and fills me up enough to keep on going. Not to many calories, and not expensive at all. My hubby loves them too!!
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
I love these bars. Perfect for a light snack. They're not to hard to bite like some other crucky granola bars. And the bottom layer it's a nice addition to the crunch.
Sana K.
This is so healthy I absolutely enjoy having this as a morning snack. It helps me to keep away from snacking on junk food. This is not disappointing at all. It is very delicious this has a crunch on its own. I love this healthy bar.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Great tasting granola bar! They're great for an on the go kind of snack. I buy them all the time for my house and I will continue to purchase them. I recommend them to anyone who loves a good granola bar!
Sadie S.
These are pretty good, they are a little high in calories and a little low in other nutritional values for these to be a regular purchase. These do not fill me up for an actual breakfast. ALso have noticed that the kids do not like them, so i rarely buy them.
Margarita X.
We are not a granola bar fans but we like to try new products. This one we got it at a good price and decided to give it a try. We like it but are not fans. We will buy it again but will love to find them on smaller sizes.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
I buy the Nutri-Grain Strawberry bars they are great love the taste.. I don't only eat them but my kids love them too ... the store brands also taste about the same which is weird but better for my pocket .. But either way I do recommend this to everyone ..
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?