BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
This is a quick delicious snack. The flavor leaves me wanting more, mainly because apple is my main favorite flavors. I also would recommend their soft granola bars. they are great for kids snacks as well.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
These are absolutely delicious! I buy these for my four year old son ! He loves them as well! Don't have the taste of artificial sweetener, so that's a plus ! Definitely recommend this product!!!!!!!!!
J W.
The convince of being a pleasure 4o carry a crispy apple pie in my pocket as a quick snack on a long day is what keeps me coming back for more of these, they are a bit messy. Especially since I keep them in a tool bag at work but that definitely won't keep my from buying more
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the apple ones they are my favorite out of the flavor a it taste like apple pie and I can definitely Handel that I get them from Walmart not expensive I love them and so do kids if u have any.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
How about I just ate my last one about a minute ago because I didn't feel like cooking dinner and that was it. My husband also take these for his snack at work. He loves them
Toya t.
Kissimmee , FL
This are good. A good chance up from their other bars. But the sugar is what gets me. Isn't very heathy with all that sugar. But still a good bar if you have nothing else to eat.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Not as good as the original flavors, but tolerable. Probably won't buy again to be honest. Hubby seemed to like them and he eats these more often than I do. Will go back to the original flavor next time.
Bryana M.
Wadsworth, OH
SO delicious and perfect for the person on the go! I never give myself enough time to eat breakfast before i go to class, so this is perfect for that quick snack. It's so good and filling enough to hold me over until lunch without feeling like my stomach is eating itself.
Megan N.
I tried these for my breakfeast and it was absolutely delicious! it taste so much like a real apple cobbler and if you heat it up it taste even better! goes great with ice cream or a glass of milk.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD
Nutrition bars are good for when you're on the go and can't sit done to eat breakfast. However, some of their flavors can be better. The apple flavor isn't as sweet as I would personally like however, people have different taste buds. It's not completely discusting.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?