BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• I have a question. Are these crunchy or chewy. I see in t...6 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Mayra F.
I love everything Apple so when I saw this, I had to try them! Nutri-Grain is genius to hit this bar! The flavors are exquisite, and melt on the tongue, since eating the bars! They are not expensive so it will not break your bank trying to get 5 bars! These are healthy as well!
Krystal B.
Bishop, CA
These are pretty good and taste like the actual apple cobbler. My kids love them and my husband always makes sure to grab a box when he's at the store to stash in his car for his breaks.
T’Keyah R.
Warsaw, NC
You want something slightly healthy, has great taste, and easy to grab on the go, get this! All of them taste amazing, the entire brand. When I run out I always go buy more because when it's time to go clock in, I can eat this easily on the way. I recommend this product.
Anthony D.
Absolutely a delicious taste and texture. It is also healthy at the same time. I get them every time I go grociery shopping. For the afforable price they are you can't beat it with the spectacular benefits of getting the Apple cobbler granola bars.
Lomasi M.
Fife , WA
Perfect for breakfast or when on the go! Good to pair with a delicious cup of coffee or cold glass of milk. Been eating these for years! Always buy them at Walmart; never a disappointment.
Missy L.
I thought these Nutri-Grain bars were alright, not my favorite. I enjoy the normal ones without the crunch and these just seemed to sweet for me. These were affordable as I got them on sale also. I would recommend to others if they like a crunchy taste.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
La galleta de granola mas sabrosa que eh probado en toda mi vida, es riquisima, al comerla me hace sentir saludable, me quita esos antojitos que me dan, su sabor es único realmente lo recomiendo al máxima quiero toda una caja de granolas!
Elizabeth L.
I'm not a fan of the taste. They aren't expensive but they aren't cheap either. They're pretty healthy. I usually try and eat one every day for breakfast and they keep me full until lunch time. I usually get chocolate chip and those are amazing.
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
These are pretty good. I enjoy the original Nutri-Grain Bars better. They have a good flavor and texture and are fairly priced. They are a good snack on the go. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I really enjoyed this especially due to the apple. However, if I eat it too much, it gets to a point where it gets too sweet. Otherwise, it's a perfect snack especially if your on the go. I would recommend this to any Apple lovers in need of a good snack.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?