BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Lilly B.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this once and actually liked it it's not my favorite and I like the other Nutri-Grain bars a lot better, but if you like crunchy granola bars this is a good one it's similar to nature Valley bars just a lot better.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
I was not a fan of this product. This product tasted too sweet for my liking. It was a lot of added sugar so it is not healthy. I do like the packaging. I would suggest when an fruit is already sweet not to add more into it
VE-1088559 Gioconda P.
Doral, FL
I love this granola bars. Its a perfectly healthy way to eat something sweet when you want a snak.
The best part is that healthy can be delicious too.
All the nutri-grain fruit flavors worth trying.
Totally recommended!! :)
Elizabeth E.
Tuttle, OK
Scrumptious and delicious. So good for me when I have a busy morning as I have so many doctors and take so many meds. 99% of the time I don't have time to cook or am too nausious to eat a big meal and these are so perfect.
Casey V.
Springfield, IL
Nutri-grain always kills it with their apple flavors! I love it! I will say that their granola bars will get stuck in your throat, like it is too thick. I've never tried the crunch bars- I'm more of a soft granola kind of girl. but I will recommend the flavor
Lara F.
Needham, MA
This is my favorite flavor of Nurti-Grain bars, but I still find it has the same artificial flavor as other bars and is too sweet. I wouldn't eat this as a breakfast food, but maybe as a snack or dessert. If you're nut free this is a very good brand for you.
Taylor W.
Greenville, NC
These granola bars are great for a small snack! They are available at most grocers and decently healthy, too! They are easy to grab and go at a low cost. They offer other flavors as well, but Apple cobbler is my favorite!
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
I buy these on a regular basis. Great to have around for a quick morning breakfast, or to have in case You're on a hike, or camping. Love the Apple Cobbler flavor, and love how healthy they are for you. Would buy again!
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Nutri-Grain Multi-Grain Fruit Crunch Apple Cobbler Granola Bars taste just like an apple pie with less than half the calories. In my opinion, this granola bar tastes way better than an apple pie and the fact that it is healthier is an added bonus to me.
Mayra F.
I love everything Apple so when I saw this, I had to try them! Nutri-Grain is genius to hit this bar! The flavors are exquisite, and melt on the tongue, since eating the bars! They are not expensive so it will not break your bank trying to get 5 bars! These are healthy as well!
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?