BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• I have a question. Are these crunchy or chewy. I see in t...6 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Courtney P.
I love anything apple, so I just had to try these. They are so good! It's like eating a little apple pie with granola! And the bar size is perfect to take along with you on the go, or to give your kids as a snack! The whole family will love these! I highly recommend them!
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
I usually eat sunbelt bakery granola bars but they were a tad expensive so I decided to give these granola bars a try. I love that they come in single packets so they're easy for on the go. They're nice and chewy and soft and I usually eat them every morning for breakfast. I even put them in my fiancé's lunch bucket.
Patricia D.
My kids love apple pie when we saw this I said "you'll like this it like 🍎 pie" they both ate it in the car 🚗 as we drove home from the supermarket. They enjoyed it very much. They said it was like Apple pie with a little flavor of yogurt. I recommend this if like Apple 🍎
Victoria D.
Lake worth, FL
I love nurti grain bars on the go in the morning, so good and the apple cobbler made me love them more, I'm so glad they came out with the crunch ones because it's always nice to have that crunch sometimes in the morning. The convinces of the bar make them that much better. Buy these every time i go shopping now.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
These are really good. They can not be that healthy . They are apple and grain. I am not sure what else. I like them though I think they are delicious. I like them better than the normal nutri grain bars but I need to think of my son and him not eating junk everyday
Pattie M.
Grindstone, PA
the nutri grain fruit apple cobbler granola bars are my favorite. No i am a repeat consumer and of course apple being my favorite. Yes, it met my expections . The nutri-grain apple granola bar was very fresh and was very yummy. Yes, I would tell people to buy this product.
Letitia C.
Valley Stream, NY
Love these. Great for on the go. A great quick snack in between meals. The flavor is my favorite. I love apple pie and that's what it taste like and I feel better about it since it has granola.
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL

I just love the bars nutri grain Kellog's because in those moments of anxiety a stick does not fall nothing wrong and these are soft, when bite you feel like you're overwhelmed in a world of flavors, the amount of glucose is ideal, they are low in calories for fans of lA Fitness life
Lisa B.
Goose Creek, SC
For my busy on the go mornings : I love nutigrains fruit crunch Apple cobbler granola bars. I love their yummy fruit flavors, warm hints of cinnamon, and love their portability . I can just throw a couple in my purse or my child's book bag and we are ready to face the day or even just to battle the snack monsters!!
Robyn M.
I've been a fan of Nutri Grain bars for years. They are the perfect size and the apple taste really tastes like an actual apple, not something lab made. Affordable and a great snack for on the go
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?