BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Shannon H.
Raleigh, NC
The crunchy granola on top goes well with the soft yogurt on the bottom. It's a good snack for the morning or on the go. It's way healthier than eating a super sugary breakfast snack but still tastes good!
Marisela A.
Patterson, CA
This by far my favorite nutri grain. I can't have enough
I have no complaints the flavor is so delicate and plus they are healthier than chips. I buy mines at target and they always have a good sale price.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
My son and I love this bars. They are decadent it tastes like an apple pie in a small bar. Whenever you need a bit of energy on an empty stomach this is the bar to get. these actually taste like apples and cinnamon nothing artificial. They are also common in stores so you can make sure you will find them easily
Natasha K.
Buffalo, NY
My go to breakfast bar right here. I love the taste and it always seems to hold me over until I can get something else to eat. I typically buy this at my local supermarket. I have never been disappointed.
Amina A.
Anything apple flavored for these Nutri-Grain bars are great. Very tasty and fill you up. Great for a snack when you are a little hungry. A similar product to this one is the apple filled Nutri-Grain bars.
Abigail G.
North Las Vegas, NV
So yummy. I buy these all the time for myself and my son. They have a bit more sugar then I would like but they are still delicious. And crunchy. They are great for packing as a snack, they met all expection.s these are great to break up and put into yogurt too.
Mariah L.
One of my favorite granola bars. Wonderful flavor. You won't be disappointed it's like eating apple cobbler with granola. You can purchase these at the grocery stores. You better run before they're gone ;)
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I like these and enjoy eating them. Occasionally I buy them for snacks for my family. But I don't get them all the time. They are not healthy or good for you but are delicious.
When I first saw these I thought they were healthy, but they aren't!
Sarah H.
Acworth, GA
These were alright. I tried these to go out on a limb but I personally prefer the soft breakfast bars better. The flavor was good, but I'm just not a fan of the crunchy. People who like the crunchy Nature Valley bars might like these.
Becky W.
These have been a great go to snack for me for years and will continue to be for many years to come. I'm sure they aren't that much healthier than other snacks, but good taste is good taste so it doesn't matter to me at all. Great snack!
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?