BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
My son is so picky when it comes to breakfast. I wanted to make sure he was not going to school hungry but that he was also not eating sugar for breakfast. I gave these bars a try and he LOVE them! He makes sure to remind me to get a box or 2 on my grocery trips. I feels good when they enjoy the healthier foods I give them. These Granola bars have made my life a little easier.
Holly H.
Alsea, OR
I could eat theses all day. my kids eat one in the morning before school. they are afford able and you can get different flavors. they are more healthier then some of the other kinds of granola bars out there. I know of other family members getting them so when my kids come over they have a healthier snack.
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
These are almost always and impulse buy for me. I never add them to my grocery list, but when I see them I know they are going in the cart. They do what a granola bar does, give you something quick to munch on that works on the go, but I highly recommend this particular flavor to be eaten in tandem with a green apple. Wonderful science happens in your mouth when you eat these at the same time.
Nilofar b.
I love this granola bar because it's not too sweet but it's sweet enough. I have a sweet tooth so this is really important for me lol. Some bars have too much sugar that even I can't handle. The apple taste gives it a fruity taste, which I also love. I would recommend this!
Tiffany G.
I adore these granola bars. They have a great flavor and are healthier than A generic brand. I usually buy these at Walmart. I love the multi grain and fiber in these bars. Apples are always a hit for me when it comes to snacking. I do however wish these cake in more flavors. I can't wait to try more!
Dalyiah L.
Great way to start your morning off. Sweet goodness. Who would find this granola bar disappointing? I don't know a soul. Very affordable. About $5 a box. No cons. Pros: appley-cinnamoney magnificence. I could go on and on about this granola bar, but I'd be saying too much.
Abdullah M.
New York
MY WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY LOVES GRANOLA BARS THEYRE SO FLAVORFUL and great on the go for kids and adults alike very healthy as well and it’s extremely affordable as they come in multi packs and just so yummy
Dana F.
Coon Rapids, MN
I thought this granola bar tasted great! I felt it was a great snack. It was very affordable and was perfect for on the go. I consistently purchase this product for myself and my daughter. Sometimes it got messy for my daughter but that would be my only con.
Jamie O.
Eau Claire, WI
I am obsessed with these! They are not like the original Nutri-Grain bar because they added a crunch to them! I always buy these to throw in my bag for a nice snack. There are a variety of flavors but apple cobbler is the best! They are somewhat healthy but who wouldn't want to indulge?
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?