BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
These granola bars are so good. Nutrigrain isn't my favorite brand but they hit it out of the park with this one. It is affordable and totally delicious. It tastes just like apple cobbler. I bought mine from WalMart but I'm sure you can get them at probably any grocery store.
Stephanie O.
Huntington, TX
The apple pie is my favorite granola bar love the taste I bought it at Walmart mart of course it is healthy and sweet at the same time which I love it met all of my expectations, yeah it was that good lol I highly recommend these!
Jackie F.
South Gate, CA
My daughter and I like Kellog's Nutri-Grain bars as an emergency breakfast on the go, we like the Apple Cinnamon and Mixed B
erry Varieties. I've taken these to work so I won't buy candy when I need a snack at work. Will buy again.
PM G.
Orlando , FL
Two thin bars are included per wrapper and is one serving. The bar has a thin coating on the bottom which tastes great and I think contributes significantly to the flavor overall. The bars are a great filler during the day and are available in several delicious flavors. I highly recommended them!
Reese R.
Belvidere, IL
I love these for on the go adventures or after a good run. They can crumble up if you leave them in your bag or purse. The taste is great though, fills you up when you are feeling low on energy. They are extremely affordable no doubt! I would recommend these to others.
Anaeliza M.
If you have to get onto the road early, and don't want to cook or stop for junk food, these bars are terrific. All three flavors have a just-baked flavor, and together with a cup of coffee, one or two them will help get your day off to a great start.
Kaleigh M.
New York Mls, NY
I would recommend this product. It is tasty and healthy for you. Price is a little expensive. Healthier than eating true apple cobbler. Portions are small and doesn't really fill you up for a snack but I would recommend people try it because the flavor is delish.
Mabel F.
Chandler
This nutri-grain bars help control hunger between or after meals and are more delicious than protein bars. Not only are this nutri-grain bars healthy, however inexpensive. I would also say they replace buying other very sugary snacks, which aren't good for you.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I love these things. They're incredibly tasty. I like that they're technically a granola bar, but aren't crumbly or messy to eat like granola bars tend to be. I think these are more tasty than other granola bars. They are very affordable, which is why I buy them.
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I'm a sucker for anything Apple flavored. They weren't the best I've had but they were decent. They were very messy which is bad for me. I'm an on the go mom so I need something that I can eat walking out the door with. The flavor was good which would be the reason I'd purchase again.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?